I’m excited to announce that I have finally gotten my first heated comment on this here blog:
My new hater Adam took major issue with a post I wrote a few weeks ago titled “Howdy”. While I was prepared to receive backlash for a site like this, I have only one thing to say: Of all the posts I’ve written, this is the one that made you so angry? Personally, I think “Howdy” was pretty tame. But I’m an idiot so what do I know?
Because I was so excited to receive this comment, I’ve decided to take a moment today to answer all of Adam’s questions (don’t be confused…despite the lack of question marks, some of these are questions…I think) and respond to his comments. So Adam, my internet love, this is for you.
1) “You’re a fucking idiot who likes to put people down to feel better about yourself.”
2) “Another loser who can’t make it in LA.”
You are right about me having a hard time in LA. It’s a tough place! But I think I’m doing alright. Ironically, I’m working on a show called Idiot Test. Maybe I can get you tickets for a live taping. I think it may be just your kinda show since “idiot” seems to be your favorite word. Let me know if you’re in!
3) “Not even funny Bet you’re a loser who couldn’t make it in high school and think you’re smarter than others in la.”
I actually did just fine in high school. In fact, I made it through college! Crazy, right? I’m really proud of my diploma. Education is important!
4) “What a loser. Love being an asshole and living out in LA. Angry ugly bitch.”
I do love being an asshole. It’s a Philadelphia thing. But Adam, it makes me so sad that you think I’m ugly! I work really hard on my appearance. I wish you could appreciate that.
5) “Go ahead and post this.”
Post what? Your comment? You already did that yourself! The internet is awesome.
6) You put guys down just because you don’t like them. Again what a loser. You must be ugly to be so mean.”
It’s not hard to put guys down for telling me they want to drag their balls across my face. They kind of manage to do that on their own. I can’t help it that I don’t like that kind of talk! But I suppose I do have a cold, black heart. I’m working on it in therapy. I think it will make me prettier on the inside for you! Unfortunately, my outside is what it is. I just wish you liked it 😦
7) “Not funny and what are you going to do.”
I think you lost your way on this one, Adam.
8) “Spin it to make yourself feel better.”
Adam, I’m not sure what you think I’m spinning here. I only speak da truth! I wish it wasn’t so, but the internet is a mean place, especially when it comes to finding love.
9) “Ok stupid. Jokes on you. You are the stupid person to put everyone else down.”
I love jokes! Thank you for making me a part of one!
10) “Guessing you’re about a 3. How many guys really want you. Yeah thought so.”
Does this mean you don’t want to go out? You sure? Adam, please?!?!